Come and join us in one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Europe, the Pyrenees. This walk will take place over 5 days over one of the least busy areas of this range and in the biggest natural park of Catalunha (Alto Pirineu). You will be able to enjoy the unique mountain scenery, passing by idyllic woods, alpine lakes, green meadows and peaks all over.
– Walk in the biggest natural park of Catalunha
– Enjoy some of the treks of the mythic GR11, the Transpirinaica
– Get to the highest point of Catalunha, the Pica d’Estats (3143m)
– Be amazed with the numerous mountain lakes, including the biggest natural lake in Pyrenees ( Certascan)
– Walk through trails of high mountains with an unique fauna and flora
Pre-Requirements – There are no requirements
Duration 7 days
Day 1 – Tavascan Day 2 – Certascan Refuge Day 3 – Pinet Refuge Day 4 – Vall-Ferrera Refuge Day 5 – Áreu Day 6 – Tavascan Day 7 – End of the program. Return to home country.
– Minimum number of participants: 8 – Maximum number of participants: 10 – Special conditions for groups – Outside is a certified travel agency (RNATV 4341) and is able to book flights on behalf of participants, unless participants prefer to book their flights individually. There is no additional cost service
– Expert and unlimited advice from a member of the OUTSIDE team – 4 nights in Mountain hut – 2 night in Hotel – 6 breakfasts – 4 dinners – Insurance
– Expenses to the place where the activity starts (air plane tickets, transfers, etc.) – Any additional meals not included above