Come tour the in the Natural Park of Serra da Estrela, with its unique forests and valleys and breathtaking landscapes, from the highest point of continental Portugal , the high tower ( 1993m ) . During this journey we will walk through the highest part of the range of Serra da Estrela , covering a unique mountain landscape with its particular flora and fauna, perfect setting for lovers of both nature and trekking.
– Walk by a beautiful mountain view
– Come up to the highest point of Continental Portugal (1991m)
– Walk along the headwaters of the Mondego river and the Zêzere river
– Enjoy the unique delights of this region
Pre-Requirements – There are no requirements
Duration 3 days
Our route starts in the Village of Videmonte, where we will climb towards the mountainous plateau . We will go through Portela Folgosinho and other points of interest until the Valley of Rossim.
From that point we will go up to the highest point of Continental Portugal.
Finally , we will go down over one of the most beautiful valleys in the mountains to Loriga.
Day 0 – Loriga Day 1 – Folgosinho Day 2 – Covão do Quelhas Day 3 – Loriga
– Minimum number of participants: 8 – Maximum number of participants: 12 – Special conditions for groups
– OUTSIDE Support team member – Tents for overnight stay (2 nights) – Night in hostel (1 night ) – Activity insurance – 3 breakfasts – 2 dinners – 1 lunch (Sunday)
– Expenses to starting point – Unspecified food – Specific shoes and clothes