Come and feel the freedom of walking on a true mountain route. Sierra de Gredos is the highest massif in the Central System of the Iberian Peninsula, and one of the most beautiful and unexplored in all of Spain. In this three-day tour, we will pass through rivers and mountain lakes, always surrounded by the most emblematic peaks of this massif. And at night come and feel what it's like to sleep under a sky of millions of stars! This is an unmissable program for all nature and mountain lovers!
- Hike through a high mountain scenery;
- Observe the unique landscape of Circo de Gredos and the Cinco Lagunas;
- Walk through some of the most beautiful lagoons of this massif;
- Enjoy the tranquility of sleeping in the mountains;
- Glimpse mountain goats and other fauna and flora typical of this mountain range;
- Indulge in the unique delicacies of this region.
PREREQUISITES - This activity requires previous experience in long walks with steep slopes. Participants must be healthy and without any physical conditions.
DURATION 4 days
Day 1 – Hoyos del Espino Day 2 – Noite em montanha Day 3 – Noite em montanha Day 4 – End of program and return home
– Minimum number of participants: 8 – Maximum number of participants: 12 – Special conditions for groups – Outside is a certified travel agency (RNATV 4341) and is able to book flights on behalf of participants, unless participants prefer to book their flights individually. There is no additional cost service
- Framework and preparation of the entire activity - Monitoring of a member of the Outside team - All overnight equipment (ultra-light tents, sleeping bags, trekking braces, kitchen material, etc.) - Accommodation in a hostel in a twin/double room (1 night) - Overnight in an ultralight mountain tent (2 nights) 3 breakfasts - 2 dinners - Personal accident insurance and travel assistance
- Expenses to the place where the program starts - Food not specified (food of the day and a dinner) - Single supplement (35€) - Specific clothing and footwear