The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy (Eastern Alps) classified as UNESCO heritage. Their name comes from the characteristic rock type found in these mountains. According to the famous Italian climber Reinhold Messner, the first person to climb all 14 mountains above 8000m in the world and Mount Everest without oxygen, they are the most beautiful mountains in the world! For hundreds of years they have been the destination of climbers, skiers and hikers from all over the world due to their incredible walls, valleys and trails, as well as their network of famous mountain refuges. The Dolomites are distinguished by their rocky “towers”, which at sunrise and sunset acquire a pink hue, and the incredible natural scenery they provide! This program allows you to get to know one of the most beautiful and famous mountain ranges in the world over a 6-day trek through one of the less touristy and less explored areas of this massif!
– Get to know one of the most famous mountain massifs in the world: The Dolomites
– Come along mountain trails in a unique setting
– Explore some of the most famous refuges in this massif
– Explore one of the lesser-known natural parks of the Dolomites
–Indulge in the famous delicacies and wine of this region of Italy
- Come live a true high mountain environment
Pre-Requirements – This activity does not require previous experience, but a good physical condition without health restrictions to practice sports is needed.
Duration 8 days
Day 1 – Travel to Milan Day 2 – Madonna di Campiglio Day 3 – Night in the Mountain Day 4 – Night in the Mountain Day 5 – Night in the Mountain Day 6 – Night in the Mountain Day 7 – Madonna di Campiglio Day 8 – Return to Portugal
– Minimum number of participants: 8 – Maximum number of participants: 12 – Special conditions for groups – Outside is a certified travel agency (RNATV 4341) and is able to book flights on behalf of participants, unless participants prefer to book their flights individually. There is no additional cost service
– Accompaniment of an OUTSIDE staff member – Accommodation in a hotel in a double/twin room (2 nights) – Accommodation in a mountain hut (5 nights) – 8 Breakfasts – 5 Dinners – Transfers within the program – Travel and personal accident insurance
– Travel expenses to the start of the program – Unspecified food (food of the day and two dinners) – All personal extras (drinks, laundry, optional visits, etc.) – Any item not mentioned as included – Any item not mentioned as included